ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program
ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program
ACUVUE® AUTHORIZED PARTNER PROGRAM
At Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., ensuring the safety and support of our customers and their patients is of utmost importance. Several risks can exist when a product is purchased from an unauthorized source.
Such examples may include a product that is:
To assist customers who follow our buying policies to provide authorized ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for their patients, we are pleased to introduce the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program! This program will support our customers in building continued trust with their patients, communicating your Authorized Partner status with Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., and ultimately preventing patients from buying product from unauthorized sources.
Customers who have a customer contract with Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc. and who follow the Terms and Conditions of the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program (listed below) are eligible. These authorized customers will be provided the opportunity to proudly advertise at their locations, stores and websites, the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner logo which provides a key signal to patients and consumers that they are purchasing from an authorized source.
If you are interested in becoming an ACUVUE® Authorized Partner TODAY, please read through the Terms and Conditions below and complete the easy 3-step process. Please note that to become an ACUVUE® Authorized Partner, you must either have or register for MyACUVUE™ Pro.*NOTE: MyACUVUE™ Pro is not the same as orderacuvue.ca.
We are excited that you are interested in becoming an ACUVUE® Authorized Partner (“Authorized Partner” or “Partner”) with Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc. (“JJVC”). Under this program, Partners will have the opportunity to display the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo identifying the Partner as an ACUVUE® Authorized Partner. To qualify and remain an Authorized Partner, you must have an existing commercial relationship that is in good standing with JJVC and your business must adhere to the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) below at all times during our relationship.
Please review the Terms carefully, then follow the easy 3-step process below after which you will be authorized to download the digital ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo (“Logo”) for use. Note that by using or displaying the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo in any manner, including but not limited to displaying the Logo on your premises, your website, or any promotional materials, you agree to be bound by the Terms below and your use of the Logo is indication of your acceptance of those Terms.
TERMS and CONDITIONS (September 2016)
ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Terms & Conditions (“Terms”):
(1) The ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo (“Logo”) may be not be used or reproduced by the Authorized Partner except as specifically permitted by JJVC under these Terms unless prior written consent from JJVC is received in advance of such use. Under no circumstances is an Authorized Partner permitted to alter the appearance of the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo. Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain the Logo is strictly prohibited. Partner must only use approved marketing materials for all JJVC products.
(2) Partner must not make false claims through advertising, including, but not limited to, the selling of JJVC products without a prescription and without original packaging intact.
(3) Partner will not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-JJVC products together with JJVC products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-JJVC products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with JJVC.
(4) JJVC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, unilaterally revoke the Partner’s status as an Authorized Partner if JJVC has a reasonable suspicion that the Partner has breached any of these Terms.
(5) In the event of termination, or upon JJVC’s request at any time, Partner agrees to cooperate fully with JJVC and cease using the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Logo upon such event.
(6) These Terms are subject to change from time to time, without notice, at JJVC’s sole discretion. JJVC will provide notice of any such changes by posting the updated Terms, including the date upon which the updated Terms take effect, on this page. The individual changes made to the Terms may not be specifically described. Partners are strongly encouraged to regularly visit Company’s website and review our Terms. Any use of the Logo after the posting of the updated Terms on our website are subject to the Terms then in effect.
EASY 3-STEP PROCESS
How do I know if I have a customer contract and/or am eligible for this program?
Please contact your JJVC Sales Representative to understand more about the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program and the eligibility requirements.
How can I educate my patients on the risks associated with buying from unauthorized sources, and advertise that I am an ACUVUE® Authorized Partner?
Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the ACUVUE® Authorized Partner Program, you will be provided with our logo and marketing material to showcase.
How do I contact my JJVC Sales Representative?
If you have a MyACUVUE™ Pro account, sign in here and click on the ‘My Sales Representative’ tab. If you don't have a sales representative, please call Customer Service at 1-800-267-5098 (English) M-F 8:30am to 7:00pm EST or 1-800-667-5099 (French) 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.
For more FAQs about your account, ACUVUE® Brand Products, and Tools & Programs, please click here.